100552

San Benedetto Chianti DOCG 750mL

Notes:
An authentic Chianti produced with 95% Sangiovese, and the remainder Colorino and Canaiolo 5% this Chianti is bright ruby red in color with a fruity nose of cherry and plum. It has good structure but the light, bringht flavor makes it a nice pair with simple dishes like pizza or pasta with a tomato sauce.
San Benedetto Chianti DOCG 750mL